Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
12/24V auto work
SR-ML series With the advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology, when the solar panel is shadowed or part of the panel fails resulting in multiple peaks on the I-V curve, the controller is still able to accurately track the maximum power point.
- Improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems
- Raise the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
- Built-in running date and event logging
- The product boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.5%.
- Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
- Multiple load control modes
|System voltage||12V/24V Auto|
|No-load loss||0.7 W to 1.2W|
|Battery voltage||9 to 35|
|Max. solar input voltage||100V (25°C), 90V (-25°C)|
|Max. power point voltage range||Battery voltage +2V to 75V|
|Rated charging current||40A|
|Rated load current||20A|
|Max. capacitive load capacity||10000uF|
|Max. photovoltaic system input power||550W/ 12V
|Conversion efficiency||≤ 98%|
|MPPT tracking efficiency||＞ 99%|
|Temperature compensation factor||-3.0mv/ °C/ 2V (default)|
|Operating temperature||-35°C to +45℃|